The feeding frenzy is now underway in earnest...expect language to be inserted that will allow illegal immigrants to belly up to the bar for Obama's Free Lunch.
The Hispanic Caucus met with the Prez to remind him of his promises to open the coffers to illegals, including, of course, free health care.
Well, not exactly free. The citizens get to pay for it.
"I think that he got our message," Rep. Nydia Velazquez, D-N.Y., head of the Hispanic Caucus, said afterward. House leaders said that, in keeping with the Hispanic Caucus' demands, there was not likely to be any prohibition added to the House bill against illegal immigrants shopping in the exchange.
Here's the AP story.
I called my Congressman's office(Tanner, TN-8), and the staffer claimed she didn't know how he planned to vote. I was incredulous, she was indignant, claiming he hadn't decided.
Right.
He's a slimeball, and will vote for it, 'cuz Miss Nancy tells him so. He voted for the TARP, for the stimulus, for whatever Miss Nancy wants.
Call your Member of Congress. Freedom is at stake.
No comments:
Post a Comment