They line up in the rain, to fill out an application, which might be chosen in a lottery, which will lead to an initial screening for one of 1800 jobs Ford will add in Louisville, that is, 1800 less the ones they fill with UAW members already waiting in the wings.
And that quote:
“How can the wealthiest country in the world have people that are so desperate?” said Gary Wise, the employment office’s operations administrator, as he watched people fill out paperwork in the rain.
Thank you Mr. Obama, for the Hope 'n Change.
This is your economy, not George Bush's.
2 comments:
It would really e great if you knew what you were talking about..It's still Bush's economy...you know the one that blew up in Sept. 2008!
I bet you were one of those screaming a couple years ago to kill the auto industry.
There be trolls a'trollin! I think I smell UAW in the air.
Post a Comment